“We need to consider that young children learn in quite different ways [than adults]. They learn by comparing physical experiences, by interactions with other people and their own feelings. And they learn an enormous amount through their imagination…. Play is what pulls together the logical and creative parts of the brain.” Professor Doris Fromberg, Director of Early Childhood Teacher Education at Hofstra University Learn more
$80: Good for 2 adults and all children under the age of 18 in the same household. Free admission for one year.
Family + 1
$100: Includes family membership plus a named caregiver (such as a grandparent, baby sitter, older sibling)
$80: Good for two grandparents living in the same household and all grandchildren under the age of 18. Free admission for one year.
Large Group Rates
Schools and non-profit groups pay $3 per person and require one adult for every 10 children visiting CHOM. Schools must schedule their trip 2 weeks prior to their event. Contact us to schedule your group visit.
- For Immediate Release: Tickets Available for Children’s Hands-On Museum Frosty Ball Fundraising Gala Scheduled for February 8
- Kids Craft Ornament for FHN Community Festival of Trees
- Brrrr? or Booo! Halloween at CHOM
- CHOM appoints Sarah Flashing as the museum’s new executive director
- OktoberFunFest: October 12 at CHOM